Re: [Swprograms] Sirius satellite radio -- $4 / month?

Re: [Swprograms] Sirius satellite radio -- $4 / month?

I got the same offer.  My radio is built into my KIA.  I don't drive that much any more so I really would not get that much out of it.  As far as I know this deal is only open to past subscribers they fear are gone forever.  Maybe if I ever try to sell the car I can subscribe and offer the new owner 5 months of free Howard Stern as a come on.

Joe Buch