Re: [Swprograms] [Internetradio] Fwd: Week of July 31st: PeterGzowski Tribute

Re: [Swprograms] [Internetradio] Fwd: Week of July 31st: PeterGzowski Tribute

Ah, wasn't aware of that.  So, it's just that Quebec and Newfoundland harbo(u)r some long term grudge against Gzowski... <g>

---- Sandy Finlayson <sfinlayson@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> I suspect the schedule is different on Monday because it's a "civic holiday" in most of the country so they sometimes due special programming....

SF

Mr. Sandy Finlayson
Director of Library Services &
Professor of Theological Bibliography
Westminster Theological Seminary
Philadelphia, PA
A little library, growing larger every year, is an honourable part of a man's history.
It is a man's duty to have books. A library is not a luxury, but one of the necessaries of life.

~ Henry Ward Beecher