From: John Figliozzi [mailto:jfiglio1@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, July 05, 2010 11:19 PM
To: Shortwave programming discussion
Cc: Internet radio discussion; Shortwave programming discussion
Subject: Re: [Internetradio] [Swprograms] BBC World Service Annual Review for 2009-10 has been published

At this point, I don't know if it's the research numbers that dictate
the policies or the policies that dictate the research numbers. Keep
in mind that I just barely passed my college statistics course many
years ago, but I remain skeptical that anyone can produce such
definitive numbers on listenership half a world away where electricity
is still considered a luxury. (I'll probably be taken to the woodshed
by Kim Elliot for making a remark like that.)

John Figliozzi
Halfmoon, NY

Sent from my iPod