Re: [Swprograms] [Internetradio] Sunday Times: BBC World Service could lose 18-25%of funding

Re: [Swprograms] [Internetradio] Sunday Times: BBC World Service could lose 18-25%of funding

The news coming out one year in advance of the event suggests that
this was done for effect...the exit from shortwave was announced
roughly 3 1/2 months before that happened, if I recall the dates.

Richard