From: Fred Waterer <programming_matters@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, Apr 6, 2010 at 2:19 AM
Subject: [ODXA] Britain Goes to the Polls
To: odxa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Gordon Brown will visit the Queen in a couple of hours and dissolve Parliament.

I added the digital tier to my cable TV...and now get BBC World. Should provide an interesting perspective.

The World Service and Radio 4 will have considerable coverage in the coming weeks...leading up to the vote, anticipated as being May 6.

I've become a "fan" of the Westminster Hour, which is heard Sunday nights (and on demand for 7 days after) on BBC Radio 4.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/programmes/the_westminster_hour/default.stm

Its a BBC version of CBC's "The House".

BBC Radio Wales, Ulster and Scotland should prove interesting, as well as local radio, all available via the internet.

Fred Waterer
Politics Junkie, History Geek

To those of you who seek lost objects of history, I wish you the best of luck. They're out there, and they're whispering. - Clive Cussler

http://www.doghousecharlie.com

http://www.flickr.com/gift/

Recent Activity:
.

--
Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA  USA

International broadcasting / shortwave blog:
http://www.intlradio.blogspot.com