Re: [Swprograms] WJHR on the air!

While I could not hear WJHR between 1430 and 1530 UT Dec 9, it was weakly audible on 15550-incompatible USB at 1745 check with same F&B preacher as the day before.

Six-degree azimuth puts maximum signal toward Lansing, Sault Ste. Marie, Fort Albany, Thule and Franz Josef Land, tho it`s quite broad. See all my interim follow-up log reports for Dec 8 and 8-9 with more details (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)