[Swprograms] BBC - BBC iPlayer - Help - Where can I find the Real and Windows Media streams to listen live to local radio and the World Service?

[Swprograms] BBC - BBC iPlayer - Help - Where can I find the Real and Windows Media streams to listen live to local radio and the World Service?

Those who use Internet Radios to listen to BBC live programming might
find this information handy, if your radio's database provider hasn't
updated its feeds for the stations you listen to.

Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA  USA

http://iplayerhelp.external.bbc.co.uk/help/streaming_programmes/local_radio_streams