[Swprograms] Uniwave Diwave DRM Receiver

[Swprograms] Uniwave Diwave DRM Receiver

1, I received this reply today (June 10).  The bad news:  the date keeps getting
moved back.  The good news:  the reply and the fact that it still appears to be
in the pipeline.

John Figliozzi

--------
Dear Sir

Thanks for your interest in our product.

Yes , it will be sold in US as soon as we will get FCC approval ( expected in
august / September 2009 )

We are now finalizing performances , prices and distribution network in your
country.

We will come back to you very soon on that subject

Best regards

UNIWAVE Marketing division