Re: [Swprograms] US-based "Cuban Spies" Used SW Radio Again

Re: [Swprograms] US-based "Cuban Spies" Used SW Radio Again

AP later rewrote and expanded the story at the tinyurl link, with more about the radio angle:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090606/ap_on_go_ca_st_pe/us_us_cuba_spy_charges

COUPLE ACCUSED OF SPYING FOR CUBA FOR 30 YEARS

Slideshow: Couple accused of spying for Cuba  Play Video [shots of their apt bldg, etc.]

Cuba Video: Cuban Spies Living in South Dakota ABC News  Play Video
[this video shows the SW signals emanating from the Isla de Juventud!]
(gh)