Re: [Swprograms] Shortwave/Morse Code Still Have Value for Some People

Re: [Swprograms] Shortwave/Morse Code Still Have Value for Some People

Fortunately, there was more evidence against them than just ``owning a SW radio`` which in this case meant transmitter. But wait, another version, from Reuters, said they RECEIVED messages via SW, and we know what that means, final final --- (gh)

http://www.reuters.com/article/newsOne/idUSTRE5546CA20090605
(via Harry Helms, DXLD)