Re: [Swprograms] BBC "Global Minds" -- the person they engaged to discuss sport(s) isn't a "radio guy"

Re: [Swprograms] BBC "Global Minds" -- the person they engaged to discuss sport(s) isn't a "radio guy"

> I think this view is publicly available -- see
> https://www.bbcglobalminds.com, then click on "forums" then look for
> the "Web Chat with Alex Trickett".  Apologies if you can't see it.
>
> They have an editor from BBC Sport participating in the dialogue --
> and I posed a complaint about "Sportsworld" not being available via
> webcast.  He says "I have no idea about this, not being a 'radio
> man'"...
>
> I didn't realize this before...but it appears that the Global Minds
> user feedback initiative isn't restricted to the World Service, though
> it appears the initiative is focused on the radio World Service and
> the TV World News offerings.

	It is to replace the Your Letters/Feedback for BBC externals.

	It is is run, badly, by a contract service and casual
	employees around the world (Toya Lawton, for example
	resides in Vancouver, B.C. and doesn't get BBCWS) working
	for VisionCritical.

	Total waste of effort, and few 3rd world can afford or
	really make the contact.