[Swprograms] BBC "Global Minds" -- the person they engaged to discuss sport(s) isn't a "radio guy"

[Swprograms] BBC "Global Minds" -- the person they engaged to discuss sport(s) isn't a "radio guy"

I think this view is publicly available -- see
https://www.bbcglobalminds.com, then click on "forums" then look for
the "Web Chat with Alex Trickett".  Apologies if you can't see it.

They have an editor from BBC Sport participating in the dialogue --
and I posed a complaint about "Sportsworld" not being available via
webcast.  He says "I have no idea about this, not being a 'radio
man'"...

I didn't realize this before...but it appears that the Global Minds
user feedback initiative isn't restricted to the World Service, though
it appears the initiative is focused on the radio World Service and
the TV World News offerings.

If you enjoy World Service content, it does appear the management is
paying attention to the dialogues occurring in the forums.

--
Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA  USA

International broadcasting / shortwave blog:
http://www.intlradio.blogspot.com