Re: [Swprograms] Happy 10th anniversary to the swprograms list

Re: [Swprograms] Happy 10th anniversary to the swprograms list

I have the infrastructure set up for this group...let me know if you
all think it's a good idea.

I do, though I don't mind that kind of chat being part of swprograms either, as it's been.

Rich C