Re: [Swprograms] Interesting quote from Kai Ludwig via DXLD regarding NPR

Re: [Swprograms] Interesting quote from Kai Ludwig via DXLD regarding NPR

And much of this "local media" retains a global focus...it's just a
global focus from the perspectives of that location.  It's those
priorities that I find interesting...supporting Joe's "Joe Sixpack"
musing.

Hope some folks from the list join us in Kulpsville for the SWL Fest,
if even for a day.  I know I enjoy sitting around and chewing the fat
over items like this, plus there will be some interesting forums and
interesting people to sit around & chat with.

If you intend to join us, get your registrations in ASAP - helps us
immensely with planning.

Richard Cuff