Re: [Swprograms] Interesting quote from Kai Ludwig via DXLD regarding NPR

Re: [Swprograms] Interesting quote from Kai Ludwig via DXLD regarding NPR

I asked Sergei what he meant and he explained:

``Glenn:

I guess WRN Russian isn't so good at updating their program schedule. NPR left Moscow back in January. Now WRN runs additional overnight repeats for its usual client broadcasters in Russian.

Sergei``

73, Glenn Hauser