Re: [Swprograms] Slightly OT: For whom the bell tolls

Re: [Swprograms] Slightly OT: For whom the bell tolls

XM's satellites are geostationary; Sirius' satellites use polar
orbits.  I believe EchoStar's satellites are geostationary.

I haven't paid close enough attention as to what EchoStar might do
with the assets.

Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA