Re: [Swprograms] Slightly OT: For whom the bell tolls

Re: [Swprograms] Slightly OT: For whom the bell tolls

At a market price of 11.4 cents/share, I'd agree.  Seems to me that
prospective users don't see enough value in the programming diversity
-- as offered -- to pay for it.  Those who want diversity get it via
their MP3 players and iPods, or accept the alternatives via
terrestrial radio.

Then there's the overpriced talent, including its management (Mr.
Karmizan) and its on-air talent (Howard Stern).  Neither appear to be
worth what they've been paid.

Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA