Re: [Swprograms] Cellphones Finally Make Radio Mobile?????

Re: [Swprograms] Cellphones Finally Make Radio Mobile?????

I take your comment in the spirit in which it is meant. And I do think that most of the trailing comments probably were written by people with paunches and failing hair follicles. But I think the larger point is, "Is the cellphone the optimal instrument for all this?" Especially if it comes with an avalanche of new fees and causes that already burdened rechargeable battery to run down faster than it already does.

But mostly I thought the comments that followed the article pointed out a not too subtle fact: This is not as new as some would have us (or our kids) think.

John Figliozzi