[Swprograms] New Year on Radio Australia

[Swprograms] New Year on Radio Australia

I listened to Radio Australia on 9.590 MHz this morning to hear their
New Year's coverage.  At tune-in the announcers played a song (it
sounded to me like a haunting re-make of the Donovan song about
Atlantis?), then did a countdown and described the fireworks show over
the harbor at Hobart Tasmania.  I didn't listen long enough to know
whether it was a remote broadcast from Tasmania or what.  Had to go to
work.
-Scott Walker
-New Cumberland PA USA