Re: [Swprograms] Vienna Philharmonic

For a "fourth" option:

If you want to listen authentically from the broadcast in Austria, it
appears Austria's ORF Ö1 will air it live beginning at 11:15 CET (1015
UTC).

Thankfully my German is OK enough to recognize the info on the following page:

See http://oe1.orf.at/programm/200901016101.html

There's a "webradio" link there on that page.

Interestingly, it appears that there is indeed a break in the concert
at 11:50 CET -- there's an item called, in English courtesy of Google
Translate, "In The Artist's Room", consisting of an interview with
Daniel Barenboim.

Rich C