[Swprograms] What's the future of Radio Australia and other ABC Services? Have your say here...

[Swprograms] What's the future of Radio Australia and other ABC Services? Have your say here...

See http://www.abc.net.au/corp/haveyoursay/

Australia's ABC is in the process of defining what it wants to do for
during next three years of funding (parts of 2009-parts of 2012) and
beyond as it contemplates a digital future.  A vision for the year
2020 is also a goal of this initiative.

A link to this "Have Your Say" outreach appears on the Radio Australia
website, therefore I recommend we non-citizens put our two cents in as
well.

--
Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA  USA

International broadcasting / shortwave blog:
http://www.intlradio.blogspot.com