Re: [Swprograms] New XM Channel Lineup

I don't "do" satellite media either, and I have no problem getting the BBC
content I like. Outside of this small group of SWLs, I suspect that much of
the content is consumed in very non-traditional ways such as iTunes.

I know, I swore off iTunes earlier this year, but the reality is that Lord
Jobs has a pretty hard lock on a content delivery method that most people
would call painless. iTunes continues to enrage me, but the content I want
is generally ready when I am.