Re: [Swprograms] OT: Digital TV, OTA TV, Cable, and the BBC (there...satisfied?)

Re: [Swprograms] OT: Digital TV, OTA TV, Cable, and the BBC (there...satisfied?)

Richard your produce store experience is an interesting one.  I would
like to have the option of receiving International news from the BBC,
CBC etc as part of my DirecTV subscription.   They seem happy to create
all kinds of packages for sports and entertainment programs but not for
news.  I guess this is a reflection of a general lack of interest but it
would be nice to think that we might get to the point where there were
enough people who would be willing to pay for this kind of service.

SF

Mr. Sandy Finlayson
Director of Library Services &
Professor of Theological Bibliography
Westminster Theological Seminary
Philadelphia, PA

'Nothing makes a man more reverent than a library'
Sir Winston Churchill