[Swprograms] Fwd: The Strand: BBC World Service launches new arts show with stellar guest line-up

[Swprograms] Fwd: The Strand: BBC World Service launches new arts show with stellar guest line-up

Coming soon to the World Service.

Shortwave air times to West Africa include 0930 M-F, 1430 M-F, and
0030 Tu-Sa.  The 1430 airing has a decent chance to propagate to the
Eastern USA.

The live "infotainment" webcast shows air times of 1030, 1530, 1930,
2330 (all of these M-f), and 0230 (Tu-Sa).

Sirius listeners get 0930 weekdays.  XM listeners probably more often
than that.  No idea if the pending consolidation of XM and Sirius
programming will see one of the two World Service streams dropped.

The program will also be available online; don't know if a podcast
will be part of the online mix.

Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA  USA