Re: [Swprograms] Ed Mayberry on KUHF from Dickinson EOC

Re: [Swprograms] Ed Mayberry on KUHF from Dickinson EOC

I actually sent Ed a note a few minutes ago at his KUHF address
wishing him well in advance of the storm.

If I recall, I think he had to cancel his participation at the Fest
because of the prior hurricane damage.

Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA  USA

--
Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA USA

International broadcasting / shortwave blog:
http://www.intlradio.blogspot.com