From: Mayberry, Ed <emayberry@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, Sep 12, 2008 at 3:53 PM
Subject: RE: Stay dry...
To: Richard Cuff <rdcuff@xxxxxxxxx>

Thanks, Rich.

I'm in a very safe place...the Office of Emergency Management for
Galveston County, in Dickinson, Texas, doing live shots for the
station and NPR.  We're bunked here for the duration of the storm,
which really begins in earnest in a few hours.  This building
supposedly will withstand a Category 5 hit.

Now, my apartment in Clear Lake City is another matter.  It's in a
fllood zone, and storm surge will be likely there.

Ed