Re: [Swprograms] BBCWS live debate

This world view was also an item on the 0900 "World Update" program,
including the PM Gordon Brown's apparent preference for Mr. Obama,
which is an apparent faux-pas...traditionally world leaders don't take
sides before an election.

Let's try to avoid using this group for political grandstanding in the
election season.  It is precisely to avoid the day-to-day squabbling
playing out in the USA's domestic media that I seek out international
broadcasters' perspectives as refuge in Election season - as
international broadcasters tend to take a longer-lens view of the
election process.

Many thanks -

Richard Cuff