[Swprograms] BBCWS and Olympics streaming -- only slightly affected in 2008

[Swprograms] BBCWS and Olympics streaming -- only slightly affected in 2008

2000 and 2004 saw a shutdown of live web streaming from the World
Service due to concerns regarding live Olympics coverage.

2008 will be different - see the note below from the BBC.  This is a
much more intelligent approach than was done in past years.

Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA  USA