From: Alokesh Gupta <alokeshgupta@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, Jul 21, 2008 at 6:40 AM
Subject: [ODXA] Radio Sweden 70th Anni Competition
To: CUMBRE DX <cumbredx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Radio Sweden turns 70 – and we want to celebrate our anniversary with you!
Make a video of yourself and tell us why Radio Sweden is an important part
of your life.
Post it on a video sharing website like youtube.com and send us the link.
We'll publish the best contributions on Radio Sweden's homepage.
And the best video will be awarded a prize!
Send the link of your video to radiosweden70@xxxxx
Good luck from all of us here at Radio Sweden!

http://www.sr.se/cgi-bin/International/nyhetssidor/artikel.asp?nyheter=1&ProgramID=2054&Artikel=2029354

<*> Your email settings:
   Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
   (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
   mailto:odxa-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
   mailto:odxa-fullfeatured@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

   http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

--
Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA USA

International broadcasting / shortwave blog:
http://www.intlradio.blogspot.com