[Swprograms] Lyngsat Streaming International Radio and TV

[Swprograms] Lyngsat Streaming International Radio and TV

I have used Lyngsat's website for many years as a way to figure out what TV program services are on which satellite thanks to Tracy Wood's lectures at the Winter SWL Fest.

I recently discovered Lyngsat has an even more valuable service for those interested in viewing/listening to foreign TV and radio broadcasts via the internet.

Their start page is:
<http://www.lyngsat-stream.com/index.html>

>From here you can travel the world listening and watching what the folks in the target countries are watching or listening to.  Just left click on the symbol (example rm) column marked "stream" and if the link is not broken it will open the appropriate player and automatically connect.

I was not able to connect to the various CCTV channels including English language CCTV 9 for some reason.  But there is more other stuff to watch, especially if one is fluent in other languages, to keep inquiring minds occupied indefinitely.

Enjoy,

Joe Buch