[Swprograms] Voice of Russia

I've been away from shortwave for a year or so. I broke out the radios and started listening again about a week ago. I have been unable to hear the Voice of Russia 0100-0200 on 9665, 7250 and the other frequencies listed at that time. I've also listened later and to no avail.

My question is, is VOR still broadcasting? The freqencies mentioned are listed on their website but I hear nothing and I have several; radios so it's not a receiver issue. I'm also not aware of any propagation problems. Has Russia gone the way of the BBC?

Thank you for your help.

DR**