From: Public Radio International <esource@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, Apr 28, 2008 at 2:11 PM
Subject: A New Morning News Option from PRI
To: rdcuff@xxxxxxxxx

PRI has a new morning news option for you! We are thrilled to announce
the launch of our new morning news show, "The Takeaway with John
Hockenberry and Adaora Udoji." Designed to expand and enrich the
American dialogue on key local, national and global issues, "The
Takeaway" is a co-production of WNYC and PRI, in editorial
collaboration with the BBC, New York Times Radio, and WGBH.

 The show is live, delivering national and international news and
cultural stories through a conversational and unprecedented
personality-driven format. Hosts John Hockenberry and Adaora Udoji,
multiple award-winning journalists, convene critical conversations and
invite you, the listener, to join the discussion! Smart, fast, lively,
with news from "The New York Times" and the BBC — it's just what we
all need to start the day.

 Starting today, the program airs across the country -- in New York,
Boston, Baltimore, Miami and several other cities. It's also available
online, at www.thetakeaway.org -- a rich, interactive website where
you'll have access to live streaming, on-demand audio and video, and
podcasts. You'll also be able to comment on what's being covered on
the show, learn about the show's contributors and correspondents, and
lots more.

 Listen to "The Takeaway" now.

PRI. Hear a different voice.
 www.pri.org

 ________________________________

> Listen to "The Takeaway" and other PRI shows on www.pri.org.
 > PRI on Facebook -- become a PRI Fan now!
 > Watch exclusive videos from our shows -- visit the PRI YouTube channel.

 Public Radio International
 100 North Sixth Street, Suite 900A
 Minneapolis, Minnesota, 55403
 U.S.A.

--
Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA USA

International broadcasting / shortwave blog:
http://www.intlradio.blogspot.com