[Swprograms] Slightly OT: Re: Grace Digital wifi radio $159 at Best Buy (USA)

[Swprograms] Slightly OT: Re: Grace Digital wifi radio $159 at Best Buy (USA)

With Kansas winning the NCAAB championship last night, I secured top
honors in our company's bracket pool.

So I went and took the plunge on the Grace Digital wifi radio for $159
at Best Buy Online with my winnings.

It's backordered (surprise!) but should show up in late April.

This looks to be a US-branded Logik IR100 radio; it had been dinged in
the UK for iffy wifi reception, but the radio now sports an external
antenna and has received positive reviews.

Audio quality is also rated well (though I doubt it's in the league of
the Sangean WFR-20.

Will post some impressions once it arrives...

Richard Cuff