Re: [Swprograms] HD radio audio delay problems...

Re: [Swprograms] HD radio audio delay problems...

Some do.  A Clear Channel AM station up here (WAEB, I think) runs an
automated Oldies format on its HD2 stream; .  Clear Channel produces
literally hundreds of packaged formats that can be blended in with
automated local content (news, traffic, continuity, weather [such as
it is]) as desired.

See http://www.infinitedial.com/2007/02/more_care_and_feeding_than_som_1.php
-- this is an interesting blog in the space.

Richard

Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA