Re: [Swprograms] OT: International bbc.com to have advertising

Re: [Swprograms] OT: International bbc.com to have advertising

Call them "sponsors" and you can say that the U.S. PBS (and NPR
for that matter) has had commercials and advertisers for a long
time.  And we even get to see these advertisements within our
own country, both on the tellie and on the website <grin>.

Kevin Anderson

http://blogs.rnw.nl/medianetwork/bbc-trust-approves-bbccom-proposal

http://entertainment.timesonline.co.uk/tol/arts_and_entertainment/tv_and_radio/article2658695.ece