Re: [Swprograms] Fwd: BBCWS on XM

Richard,

I have XM but have not had BBC on for a couple of
days.  I am driving up to Newark airport tomorrow and
will give a listen as I have 4 hours each way from
southern DE.  I am not sure what they used to do on
Saturday as that is when the football stuff is
generally on BBCSW.  Rights issues may lock out the
football from XM.  I will report back on Sunday.

When I am home on Saturday mornings I generally listen
to CBC radio 1 via the internet.

I also find some of the regional BBC station
interesting.  My housemate is from Blackpool so she
enjoys the BBC Lancashire stream, especially the
traffic reports about accidents on the roundabouts and
remotes from local malls.  This from a lady who could
never tolerate selective fading, static, or
heterodynes encountered on BBCSW.

I have also recently become a fan of Radio National
Australia.  Nice to hear the Daily Planet without
worrying about propagation or splatter from CRI via
Cuba.

Joe