Re: [Swprograms] Fwd: [uk-radio-listeners] How will radio change in future?

Re: [Swprograms] Fwd: [uk-radio-listeners] How will radio change in future?

Very true, Joe -

And that worked because the BBC had multiple relay sites that often
simultaneously used those frequencies.  I remember the older Passports
would often show "Multiple Locations" for the BBC listings on 5975 /
12095 / 15070.

Funny thing, though...I use Replay A/V to capture live audio and save
as MP3s for those instances that programs aren't archived, and I have
to be careful which URL I enter for a live stream; sometimes the
embedded URL for a stream changed from day to day, the same way
broadcasters would capriciously change frequencies.  (Radio
Moscow...which normally had two dates of partial changes WITHIN a
broadcast season in addition to the main date...particularly annoying
in the digital frequency era...)

For many years I also cheerfully sent $$ towards Messrs. Sundstrom and
Fine because they had the discipline to update those frequency
schedules...

Rich Cuff