Re: [Swprograms] BBC World...on the radio?

Re: [Swprograms] BBC World...on the radio?

Okay.

Both the "local" public television networks I get (Iowa Public
Television and Wisconsin Public Television, as I am on the
border of both states) airs just a 1/2 hour of BBC news.  One
network does it at 5:30 p.m. local and the other at 11:00 p.m.
Iowa Public *Radio* news and talk stream (IPR consists of three
programming streams) airs a full hour of BBC news programming
daily at 3:00-4:00 p.m. local, whereas the classical side just
provides 5 minutes of news at the top of each hour.

Kevin Anderson

--
Kevin Anderson, Dubuque IA USA, K9IUA