From: swprograms-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:swprograms-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Richard Cuff
Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2007 2:54 PM
To: Shortwave programming discussion
Subject: [Swprograms] BBC World...on the radio?

I occasionally go looking for new additions to the roster of public
radio stations rebroadcasting the World Service in their HD services,
in part because these might provide helpful live streaming
alternatives.

I noted that Kansas Public Radio carries an hour's worth of audio from
the "BBC World" TV service weekdays from 1700 to 1800 UT.

Visit http://kansaspublicradio.org and click on "KPR2".

Richard
URL shown above.