Re: [Swprograms] Wifi to pass wired Ethernet...

Re: [Swprograms] Wifi to pass wired Ethernet...

In the home environment -- different from the corporate environment --
I believe it's already happening...

In the corporate environment, it's a tougher call.  The development of
all-IP communications (VoIP phones plus computers connected to
externally-provided applications as well as the Net) emphasizes a
quality of connection that WiFi doesn't deliver yet, based on my own
experience.

Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA