Re: [Swprograms] So what are people listening to nowadays? And how areyou listening?

Re: [Swprograms] So what are people listening to nowadays? And how areyou listening?

When I was playing with WiFi receivers before the SWL Fest, I found
that programming was easier to do via a web interface when looking for
a particular service, because there are so many out there -- the
alternative is to navigate through page after page of choices on the
unit itself.  Dan Srebnick also mentioned this during his forum
session.

Once you have your "favorites" loaded, it is then easier to select them.

One can still browse, but it can be tiresome.  Is there a particular
reason you don't want to program via a web interface?

Rich Cuff / Allentown, PA