[Swprograms] Fwd: [Swlfest] Recordings of Radio Moscow

Begin forwarded message:

From: David Goren <dbgoren@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: July 31, 2007 8:37:47 PM EDT
Cc: Discussion SWL Fest list for the Winter <swlfest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Swlfest] Recordings of Radio Moscow

I'm looking for vintage recordings of Radio Moscow in English for use
in a radio documentary. Any programming would be acceptable, but I'm
particularly looking for propaganda. I'd appreciate any leads or the
use of recordings from a dx'ers collection. There is a commercially
released lp of Radio Moscow recordings on Cook records from 1961, but
I'm running into licensing issues in order to use anything from it.

For more information on the Fest, visit: