Re: [Swprograms] Fwd: [uk-radio-listeners] RAJAR data on ways people listen to the radio

Re: [Swprograms] Fwd: [uk-radio-listeners] RAJAR data on ways people listen to the radio

> This is UK-specific but of possible interest to those interested in
> how people "consume" radio nowadays...
>
> Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA  USA

	Yes, podcasting is the new walkman-on-the-bus,
	though we see a few of those too.

	Pick up your downloading MP3 player next to your mobile phone
	charger with one swoop on going out to work in the
	morning.

	Now if only we could get them to download shortwave-overnight
	to timeshift the static and whistles to their MP3/Ipods!

						Daniel Say