Re: [Swprograms] Refered article from: Richard Cuff

Re: [Swprograms] Refered article from: Richard Cuff

I hope my local public radio stations don't buy into it,
especially to replace Morning Edition.  When I read words like
"dynamic and lively new," "entirely new sound," "wholly live,
open, and unprecedented personality-driven," and "charismatic
host," I am immediately turned off.  I get the impression I will
get everything but the news I seek.  I personally like the well
prepared programs of the Morning Edition I listen to -
predictable, yes, but I also know that I am getting something
that has had more than 10 minutes of planning put into it.
Continue to give me my Morning Edition.  About the only thing
that would at interest me in this new program idea is the
involvement of the BBC - hopefully they can bring some stability
and earnest news presentation to the endeavor.

Kevin Anderson

--
Kevin Anderson, Dubuque IA USA, K9IUA