Re: [Swprograms] Budapest ending Italian; English? [language lesson]

Re: [Swprograms] Budapest ending Italian; English? [language lesson]

South of the border we tend to use the term "distinctive" whereas
British English (and, perhaps Canadians) would use "peculiar" without
the negative connotation of "strange" or "odd" that the word carries
in the USA.

Mary M. Webster

aka Richard Cuff

=