[Swprograms] good week of programs about censorship

[Swprograms] good week of programs about censorship

apologies if this was covered already, but I had not noticed it

http://www.cbc.ca/censorthis/

describes the week of programming that touches on this topic.  Many of the regular shows over the week will touch on censorship . . .

ef
Vancouver
where our government tried to censor & stifle the APEC protestors at UBC, complete with (RCMP) Sgt. Pepper

here is the intro at the site:

Censor This!
February 18th - 24th 2007

CBC Radio One and CBC Radio Two
In 2007, an old word - censorship - still has a potent currency and continues to be used against artists of all disciplines.

Censor This! is a series of provocative documentaries, news features and interviews that explore some of the issues around music and censorship.

Censor This! will unite stories from all over the world into one special week of programming on CBC Radio One and CBC Radio Two.

Selected audio from the various specials will be posted on this site so continue to check back.