[Swprograms] (OT) For What Its Worth, My Sirius Response...

----- Original Message -----
From: "Sirius Non Music Programming" <Non-Music_Prog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <n3sw@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, February 17, 2007 2:12 PM
Subject: Non-Music Programming (KMM5774606I6774L0KM)

Dear Richard,

Thank you for contacting SIRIUS in regard to the WRN // Ch 140 being
pre-empted.  We're glad to help!

Richard, we do apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you and
we will be forwarding your comments to the proper department for review.

Once again we do apologize .

Have a wonderful day!

We are committed to providing you with the best in customer care.  If
you have any more questions, please feel free to contact SIRIUS Customer
Care.  For your convenience, we are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a
week at:

1-888-539-SIRIUS (7474)

As well as by email at:

www.sirius.com/customercare

Sincerely,

Hilda
SIRIUS Customer Care

Did you know that SIRIUS has great money-saving billing options?  You
can get 1-14 months free depending on the option you choose.  Call us at
888-539-SIRIUS (7474) and we’ll help you choose the plan that’s right
for you!

SIRIUS Satellite Radio, The Best Radio on Radio

Original Message Follows:
First Name: richard
Last Name: walker
Subscriber: Yes
Message: What have you done to channel 140, the WRN?  It is now being
pre-empted by sports at unpredictable times.  I listen to that stream
frequently.  Find another channel to pre-empt, if you must, but leave
World Radio Network alone, please.
-rsw-