Re: [Swprograms] Is Radio Still Radio if Theres Video?

Re: [Swprograms] Is Radio Still Radio if Theres Video?

Good example.

In the case of PHC and the golden days, the program was crafted for
the radio audience, with audience "seeing in" on the radio craft.

That's different from a video craft for which audio is also available
-- the converse of that scenario.

Richard