Re: [Swprograms] Is Radio Still Radio if Theres Video?

Re: [Swprograms] Is Radio Still Radio if Theres Video?

Yes, I agree, but...what is "live" radio?  Is Garrison Keiler,
taped in front of a live audience in a theatre setting, still
"radio" in its basic design or is it now a visual program?  Or
all the live radio programs and remotes that have been done in
the past, all the way back to the starting days of broadcast
radio.  How they different from video in ways other than no
close-up, and that one can hear it all only and be "satisfied"?

Kevin Anderson

--
Kevin Anderson, Dubuque IA USA, K9IUA