Re: [Swprograms] TWICE - HD Radio Awareness Up, But Survey Says Interest Low

Re: [Swprograms] TWICE - HD Radio Awareness Up, But Survey Says Interest Low

At first glance, $100 doesn't seem too bad...but I thought some more,
and realized that unless I knew in advance that I could hear alternate
stations I couldn't hear with a regular radio (or my Internet
connection), then I wouldn't spring for the $100.

Now, a WiFi "radio" for $100?  That would pique my interest...

Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA  USA